The Policy on Cookies is an explanation of what cookies are and how we use them. You are required to read these rules so that you understand the meaning of cookies, the types of cookies that Gnewscar uses are:
Your consent applies to the following domains: gnewscar.com
Sites and Third Party Sites
Our main purpose in collecting your personal data is to provide and improve the Site and Products and related features, and to enable Users to easily enjoy and navigate the Site and Products. Below are the types and categories of information we collect.
Personal Data Collected
We collect your personal data in the following ways:
Forums, message boards, frequently asked questions, groups, etc.
When you upload each message to a forum, message board, FAQ, group or other public forum on the Site (if any) where Users can upload their observations and comments about certain themes, your key information will be available to all Users to seen. This basic information consists of your username. You should not upload any information about you or others to forums, message boards, FAQs, groups or other public forums on the Site if you want to keep that information confidential or you are required by law to do so. Information that you upload to public forums on the Site is considered public information and can be used by us and third parties. As with any public forum on any site, this information can also appear in third party search engines such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, etc. We have no power over information that is indexed and graphed by search engines.
We may ask you to complete surveys that we will use to research and to improve the Site and Products, even if you don’t have to respond.
When you visit the Site, our server automatically records information about your usage and your visit to the Site (“Data Log”). Data Logs can include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time and date of your request, your browser type (search engine), the software you use, the site you visit immediately before and after visiting the Site, access time and date , your location, cellular network information, and other statistics. We use this information to monitor and analyze the use of the Site and for the technical administration of the Site, to improve the functionality of the Site and the friendliness of the Users, and to further adapt it to the needs of Users.
Cookies (files on the hard disk)
One type of cookie, known as a “session” session, is used to identify certain visits to the Site. Session cookies expire after a short time or when you close your web browser.
In addition, the Site can use shared local objects, commonly called “flash cookies” for purposes such as storing User preferences. You can manage or opt out of your flash cookies here. .
In order to provide advertising services or to optimize Products for Users, we may allow authorized third parties to place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser. Any information provided to third parties through these cookies will not be personally identifiable. If you want more information about this practice and to find out your choices about not having this information used by third parties, please click here. here. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. Unfortunately, if your browser settings do not allow cookies or you choose to reject all cookies, you might not be able to use this site. The provider does not store personal data in cookies.
Beacon / Web Beacon
We allow other companies, called ad networks, to serve advertisements to Users through the Site. Ad networks include third-party ad servers, ad agencies, ad technology vendors, and research companies.
To display this ad properly, we can include a file, called a web beacon, from this ad network on pages served by the Provider so that the ad network can provide anonymized, aggregated audit, research and reporting to advertisers and to target ads to you when visiting other sites.
Because your web browser must request these advertisements and web beacons from ad network servers, these companies can view, edit, or set their own cookies, just as if you requested a website from their site.
This general target can also be used by ad networks to display targeted ads on other sites instead of random irrelevant ads. The provider does not provide personal data to each advertiser or other third party.
Log Files, IP and Information about Your Computer
Because of the communication standards on the Internet, when you visit the Site, we automatically receive the URL of the site from which you came and the site to where you will go when you leave the Site. We also accept your computer’s Internet protocol (IP) address (or the connecting server that you use to access the World Wide Web), your computer’s operating system and the type of web browser you are using, your e-mail pattern, and the name of your Internet Service Provider. This information is used to analyze overall trends to help us improve the Site. The connection between your IP address and your personal data is not shared with third parties without your prior consent or unless permitted or required by law.
The Provider will communicate with you through e-mail and notifications uploaded on the Site or through other means available through the service, including text and other forms of messages. If we send communications to you through carrier services that have cellular communication subscriptions or have access, you realize that you must pay a service fee associated with such access (including the cost of sending text messages for messages to your mobile device). Please note that you will always receive certain e-mails from the Provider related to the functioning of the Site and / or Products.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
The Provider takes User privacy very seriously. So, we do not sell, rent or provide your personal data to third parties for marketing purposes. We will only share your personal data with third parties to carry out your instructions or to provide specific services or information. Unless you have agreed to it, these third parties may not store, share or store any personal data except to provide these services and they are bound by a confidentiality agreement, which limits their use of the information.
We may provide overall anonymous data about the use of this Site to third parties for purposes such as at our sole discretion, we consider it to be appropriate, including for potential advertisers on the Site.
Cooperating with third parties
Providers work closely with government and law enforcement officials as well as the private sector in law enforcement and compliance. We will disclose any information about you to government officials or law enforcement or the private sector because we, at our sole discretion, believe that it is necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal processes (including but not limited to court actions), to protect property and rights Providers or third parties, to protect public or anyone’s security, or to prevent or stop activities that we consider illegal or unethical.
Disclosure to Others
The Provider may also disclose your personal data and other information that you provide, to other third parties as part of the reorganization or sale of assets of the Provider’s division or company. Every third party to whom we transfer or sell our assets will have the right to continue to use personal data and other information that you provide to us.
General Information and Non-Identification Information
We may share general information that does not include personal data and in other ways we may disclose non-identifying information and Data Logs to third parties for industrial analysis, demographic profile and other purposes. General information shared in this context does not contain your personal data.
Links to Other Sites
Access and Change Your Information
You can check the information you provide us and make any desired changes at any time. Please note that even after your request for changes has been processed, the Provider may, temporarily, store the rest of the information about you in its backup and / or a copy of the archive in its database. We fully respect your rights and encourage you to use it if you think this is appropriate. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email using firstname.lastname@example.org
As a User, you have certain obligations that are enforced by applicable laws and regulations:
- You may not upload or distribute any information that might be considered harmful, abusive, racist or xenophobic.
Any violation of these obligations may result in the limitation, suspension or termination of your use of the Site and / or Products by the Provider, because we take these principles seriously and take them as a basis on which users are used for this Site and the Products it offers.
We will make any disclosure that is legally required for any breach of security, confidentiality or integrity of your “personal data” that is stored electronically which is not encrypted (as defined in applicable law regarding notification of security breaches) to you via email or a conspicuous upload on the Site in the least time possible and without unreasonable delays, as long as it complies with: (i) legal requirements for law enforcement; or (ii) any action that is needed to determine the scope of the violation and restore the integrity of the data system is reasonable.
Data Retention Policy
Providers can save your personal data and other information as long as necessary for the purpose of their collection. The provider will store personal data in accordance with applicable legal requirements. In general, at the very least, the Provider will store personal data collected from you in an internal company database that is active for three years, at which time the database will migrate it to the offline archive system, where the Provider will store it for a period of one year ( collectively called the “Storage Period”). After the Storage Period, if no longer is needed, the Provider will clean up the personal data of the system. In the case of an investigation by law enforcement or a response to a claim or legal process, the Provider may retain personal data until the investigation or process is completed,
In accordance with the provisions of the Law in force in Indonesia, the data controller for your personal data is the Provider, namely Gnewscar.com, a company established under Indonesian law.
The Provider hereby declares as follows:
- All data provided in the Contact Form will be processed to enable the use of the Site and Products. All data provided to the Provider will be stored and processed by the Provider in accordance with the provisions of the Law in force in Indonesia.
- All personal data provided to the Provider will be stored in the Provider’s database.
- The Provider must ensure the security of the User’s personal data, and the Provider has implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures as regulated in the Indonesian Law concerning the protection of personal data and has fulfilled the requirements specified in the provisions referred to, specifically to protect personal data to be processed for accidental or unlawful damage or accidental loss, alteration, disclosure or unauthorized access, especially where processing involves data transmission over the network, and against any other form of unlawful processing.These steps ensure the level of security that matches the risks that may be caused by the processing and nature of the data to be protected by taking into account the art aspects.
- Users have the right to verify, examine and correct their personal data that is processed by the Provider. Users can exercise these rights by submitting relevant requests using the following Contact Form.
- The user has the right to withdraw their consent to process their personal data by giving the Provider a notification regarding that matter. Although Users voluntarily provide their personal data to the Provider, refusal to provide it makes an agreement signed with the Provider and access to the Site and the use of the Product, impossible.
- Providers fulfill all terms and conditions that apply in the Republic of Indonesia.
- The provider has the right to disclose personal data only to authorized authorities based on applicable legal provisions (such as a court or police).
- Personal data provided to the Provider in the Contact Form or in any other way, will be used exclusively by the Provider and its affiliates for the following purposes: (i) User Use of the Site and Products (possibly using functions provided on the Site, including to settle disputes, prevent illegal or illegal activities, the User is a party to the agreement on services provided by electronic means, (ii) processes complaints and provides support to customers, (iii) contacts the User and responds to the correspondence sent via the Contact Form; (iv ) technical operations of the Site and Products, (v) direct marketing (based on User preferences), (vi) maintaining Site statistics, and (vii) conducting research and analysis to improve the Site and Products.
- Agree to the processing and use by the Provider of all personal data provided to the Provider, including data obtained as a result of your use of the Site and / or Products, for the purposes as mentioned above.
- Approval to transfer your personal data abroad, and specifically to the Provider’s affiliated company or related entity, or to the Provider’s parent company, with their official office outside your country of residence, for the purpose of processing in the computer system of the Provider and its business partners. You understand that the entity may be located in countries that do not guarantee the same level of personal data protection as the guaranteed level in your country of residence.
- Agree that your agreement continues to apply for the entire period of your use of the Site and / or Products.
How to contact us